Sanskar Kendra, Ahmedabad
Built in April 1954
the museum was the brainchild of Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier
was named the Museum of Knowledge during its design.
To this day, the museum is supported by a distinctive 11-foot tall column.
The building was originally part of a larger complex of the Ahmedabad Cultural Center
with separate areas for different themes such as anthropology,
natural history, archaeology, monumental sculptures, workshops and depots, and open-air folklore.
Sanskar Kendra is designed to protect facilities from high temperatures.
This building stands on the Piloti signature, which is 3 meters high.
Pilots have easy access to a courtyard with a large pool
then a ramp that leads to the exhibits.
Necessary precautions have been taken to protect visitors from excessive heat during the day.