Dallas Flood Updates
Dallas Flood Live Updates:
Water Rescues, Roads Closed, Flights Delayed
Flooding swamped a part of Interstate 30 and compelled water rescues.
Nearly 10 inches of rain fell in jap Dallas overnight.
Hundreds of flights are not on time or canceled at Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport.
Major flash flooding withinside the Dallas metro caused water rescues on severa water-included roads, airport journey delays and warnings of “dangerous, lifestyles threatening” flooding.
FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL four PM CDT THIS AFTERNOON…
…REPLACES FLASH FLOOD WARNING…
- WHAT…Flooding resulting from immoderate rainfall is predicted.
- WHERE…A part of north critical Texas, along with the following
- WHEN…Until four hundred PM CDT.
- IMPACTS…Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and different low-lying
and flood-susceptible places is ongoing or imminent.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
- Doppler radar indicated heavy-rain because of thunder storms.
Flooding is ongoing or predicted to start rapidly withinside the
- Some places with a view to revel in flooding include…
Dallas, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite, Carrollton,
Richardson, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Rowlett, Desoto,
Grapevine, Cedar Hill, Wylie, Coppell, Duncanville,
Lancaster, Farmers Branch, Balch Springs and University Park.